Sunday 24 September 2017

Re: {الفكر القومي العربي} Fwd: Re: From the Senate to the UN.

I am very aware of human rights violations in Turkey and President Erdogan was asked about it yesterday. However I wanted to describe what exactly happened during our visit with the Turkish delegation. I can tell you that every one of them including the president and the first lady were so gracious and kind. To the contrary to what I did not include while I was waiting w. a friend in front for the hotel where Sisi and his guys have occupied , we were in the public street mind you, and one of their thugs approached us after hovering around us for five minutes , then asking us what do we want ? I answered that we are standing in a public street in NY. I wanted to give him a lesson on the freedom we enjoy in the US, and the individual's rights and that he was the visitor in our country but then I thought of saving my energy.
You are right , there are violations in Turkey but Erdogan took his people from swamps to greatness. He did not sell his country's land to anyone, and he worked only for the good of the Turks. Do I wish that he kept being ideal in his thoughts and practice ? Of Course for his own good and for the 1.7 billion Muslims in the world who had hopes for his country to be free democratic system I wished he remained 100% democratic but I still praise him for what he did not only for his country but for the Muslim world contrary to what Sisi just said on Fox news that he was right about 1.7 billions want to kill the 7 billions. So my dear , I will stand w. President Erdogan and be photoed w. him any time.
Samia Harris. Sep.24th, 2017.

On September 24, 2017 at 2:25 PM 'mustapa' via الفكر القومي العربي <alfikralarabi@googlegroups.com> wrote:

My.Samia.You said nothing about human rights violations in Turkey.The warm language you use in describing your meetings with Turkish officials discredits your claims of objectivity.The human rights cause in Egypt does not benefit from this onesidedness.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2017, at 2:53 PM, samia dr harris <drsamiaharris@comcast.net> wrote:

bad

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "الفكر القومي العربي" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to alfikralarabi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to alfikralarabi@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/alfikralarabi.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment